Monday, August 16, 2010

What's in a name?

I think the biggest question since we put our deposit down on our pup is "What will you name him?"

That's a loaded question in our house.

First of all, I am a name person. What I mean is that, I love names, I use names all the time, I like to know names, ect. My husband, on the other hand, doesn't remember people's names very well, but he thinks they're important. He doesn't think anyone/anything should be named until you meet the person, animal, what have you.

Thus, we are not naming the puppy until we meet him (when we pick him up), and it's driving me nuts! Yet, at the same time, he has a valid point. And he came up with Murphy's name, and it was soooo approriate, so I'm going to trust him. The great thing about my husband is that he usual is right, so I get to defer to him.

Regardless of my great respect for Chris's idea of waiting to name, here are the names I'm loving since we've been waiting: Max and Tucker. There have been a few others, but these have been my favorites.

Only 12 days til we get to pick one!

No comments:

Post a Comment