Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Snoring...

Right now, Hudson is in the crook of my arm and cuddled in my lap sleeping and SNORING loudly...just like a bulldog should.

Hudson has been an angel! Sure, he has his moments. I often wonder why he's trying to chew on the wall or the sidewalk - or as Chris saw, the lamp post - and I get frustrated telling him to stop chewing the same thing.

Everything else? Perfect! He eats his food, I take him out, he goes right away. He loves to play - he practically already fetches his ball. Today he practiced sitting and really loved his liver treats! I'm so impressed with how much he takes everything in stride. We've had to take him out and about a lot, and he just goes with the flow.

Yesterday, I had to go to the in-laws to dry my laundry because our dryer isn't heating up. I put his crate in the garage (they weren't home, so I didn't want to bring him inside without them knowing) and we played in their big yard. He really loved the grass! He loves to roll in it and lay in it. He even got himself to sleep in his crate while Ben and I chatted inside.

I have to admit, I felt a little like a soccer mom. I had to load up the laundry, the crate, my purse, my laptop (I thought I might need entertainment in case Hudson slept the whole time), then toys for Hudson, his leash, some wipes in case he got messy -- it was a little much.

Finally, today we got to do some chilling out. I got to straighten up a little and make some real food. I even got a chance to take some pictures of Hudson with my camera. I have to make good use of my buy 25 get 25 free offer from Walgreens. I'll need plenty of pics for my scrapbook!!!

I'll end with a picture of Hudson in the grass yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment