Monday, January 30, 2012

Snowed Out

It feels a smidge sacrelig to say Snowed Out, as my favorite band is Hanson and they're album was "Snowed In" but that's what happened to us for the Lenape show. In the morning, my husband was driving home from his shift and made the call that we were not going to travel an hour away in the weather. Not worth it. So I ate my 36 dollars. That's the second one. I should not be eating this many entries when I just started last year and have no points!!!!! Anyway...

Now it's the countdown to the upcoming bulldog litter. Next weekend. Unbelievable. Obviously I'm more excited to go be with the pups on the 25th. I can't wait to experience being around them and seeing their cute little faces. One of my facebook "friends" had a litter last night. Such sweet little faces!

I was joking with another bulldog friend about stacking the puppies. Most breeders will stack them all at four weeks so they get used to it. The ones that are just for pets forget about it and don't need it and the show dogs keep working at it and have an early start. I told her I'll be trying to stack the two week old puppies. We had a good laugh. I don't think their eyes are open yet by then.

Hudson has been adjusting to my husband being back at work. Now he's very cuddly with me in the mornings and nights when Chris is working. I do like that.

We also have a potential and promising family for our foster Elvis. I hope it works out. There's kids. He loves kids. I would love to see him spend his final years with kids that shower him with attention. I know Hudson will be excited in the spring and summer when the kids in our neighborhood are outside playing. He loves to get attention from them! They all lay on the ground and let him lick their ears. He has them trained!

No comments:

Post a Comment